Monday, August 31, 2009

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 74th


Gary Busey Frenching A Monkey vs. MVP

Check one two, then check one two again
You know what "one two" stands for? One two stands for "Only Naysayers Excel Twice Without Optimism"
Make sure you check one two out

You got teeth, where you want teeth
But your grin can't stretch farther than mine
Cause you know I don't know what I know you think you don't know you know, and I know you
That knowing that you know is of the unknown

Yes, that knowing has known you, has owned you
It's the mindset where the underworld overlord has set you
So consider me to be a slightly less unkempt Nick Nolte
I'll tell you about a cape to fear after I french this monkey


The Question:
Who wins and how?


*****

NEXT WEEK

We are three weeks away from the 3rd anniversary of The Swerved. That's just 3 Sweet.

AND

Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale. Feels like you're dying, you're dying.



No comments: