Monday, January 04, 2010

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 81st


John Morrison vs. The Brian Kendrick on Stilts

Now listen
Where did you get them stilts?
Wait, don't tell me
Don't tell me until you get up on those stilts
And I will listen intently to your stilt purchase story

Too much height you've got
You're like a handicapped giant running the 100-metre dash
Now show me
Now walk around
Hey
Hey, did your get your job back because you have stilts, or what?
I wanna ride those stilts
Get off
Yeah, that's right
Watch me as I walk around on your store-bought stilts
'Cause you know how I like to roam
Hey, you should let me run on these things
'Cause I'm double-peg-legging this mother


The Question:
Who wins and how?


*****

NEXT WEEK

Professional wrestling-related cinema has never been this refined.

AND

I'm gonna eat your babies, bitch.

No comments: