Monday, May 26, 2008

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 42nd


Batista vs. Shawn Michaels in Women's Tank Top

I think my women's tank top is cute
I think my women's tank top is sexy
I think my women's tank top got the looks
That drives all the women in their women's tank tops wild

I think my women's tank tops got the moves
That really moves the women in their women's tank tops
I send chills
Up and down the spines of the women in their women's tank tops

I'm just wearing my girl shirt (girl shirt)
I make this girl shirt work (girl shirt work)
I'm just wearing my girl shirt (girl shirt)
I make this girl shirt work (girl shirt work)


The Question:
Who wins and how?

*****

NEXT WEEK

Have wrestling-related or general questions for The Swerved? Add them to the
comments and I'll answer them in a future post.

AND

You look so defeated lying there in your new twin sized bed.

No comments: