Monday, November 12, 2007

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 30th


ECW Championship Triple Threat Match
CM Punk (c) vs. John Morrison vs. Zack Morris


When I go down the entrance aisle
I'll ride on Screech all of the while
I don't ever think Johnny would expect that
By the time he styles his hair
Preppy will swingy preppy chairs
And I'll be pinning Morrison for the 1-2-3 victory
It's real swell 'cause I'm winning the belt

If Punk accepts the test
I'll try to do my best
But I just made out with Kelly last night
Hiding low from the ring
Finding weapons to bring
If I can trick him to get drunk, it'll be real swell
It's real swell 'cause I'm winning the belt

It's real swell 'cause I'm winning the
It's real swell 'cause I'm winning the
It's real swell cause I'm winning the belt


The Questions:
Who wins and how?

*****

NEXT WEEK

The magamazining proceeds.

AND

Come to Kenneth's party. T.I. will be there.


No comments: