Monday, July 23, 2007

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 22nd


WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
John Cena (c) vs. Larry King


Witchita Falls
You're on the air

Hello, this is Basic Larrynomics
This is Ba-Basic Larrynomics
Hello, I'm throwing softballs cause you don't have any hardballs
Hello, this is Ba-Ba-Basic La-La-Larrynomics
Hello, I have suspenders to hold up my manly grapefruits

Whether talkin' or listenin'
I'm old-timin' glistenin'
Got your back against the floor with missionary questions
Do you like to wrestle? Have you always liked wrestling?
I bet your signature move hurts a whole lot, I'm guessing
Viewers hit the phones, dialing Larry King Live's numbers
For over forty minutes, I'm tossing deep thought asunder
Pay attention to this playpen here on CNN
Tune in then when this new joint replays at 10


The Question:
Who wins and how?

*****

NEXT WEEK

I revive many a thing with the help of some stuff somewhere over there, probably.

AND

The Swerved has a Facebook Group. Please join if you have a facebook, a face, or a book. I don't have a preference. For Facebook members, you can find it
HERE.

No comments: