Monday, April 12, 2010

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 88th


Spear vs. Edge

You think you're pointy
Yeah

My sharpened end used by 300 Greeks
Take me into battle
Throw me into crowds
And watch me impale some guys
See my wooden shaft
No, not that wooden shaft
Run it fast
Run it hard
Lean in and get your foot-long embrace on

Always gonna spear things
Always gonna spear
Always gonna spear things
Always gonna spear

Yeah
Some ancient spears
Were built with bamboo
Sharpened with rocks
So the pandas could
Battle like Greeks do
You know those pandas fight
In their panda wars
Using bamboo spears
Against those who don't enjoy fast Chinese food


The Question:
Who wins and how?


*****

NEXT WEEK

The Swerved becomes associated with David Otunga. Here we come, fame.

AND

I got some brand new shoes, gonna look real cool. I'm gonna wear it to school, I'm gonna look like a fool. I got a brand new vest. I look the best. Gonna wear some rosary beads on my chest. I'm gonna buy some Skittles, Skittles and ham. I'm gonna mix them with some strawberry jam.

No comments: