Monday, February 25, 2008

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 36th


The Ghost of Pepe vs. CM Punk

Even through a wood chipper
This stick horse lives, always
This stick horse lives
Always

Chavo has not forgotten me, in this day and age
Chavo has not forgotten me, he chokes up every time he sees a broom handle
This stick inside me is shoved up my neck, my neck
This stick inside me is shoved up my neck, my neck

Even through a wood chipper
This stick horse lives, always
This stick horse lives
Always

The Question:
Who wins and how?

*****

NEXT WEEK

The WrestleMania talk will conclude. From that point forward, I will talk about ways to rust-proof your children.

AND

A psychic told me your name and I was glad. You didn't return my calls and I got sad. I promise if you meet me, I won't be bad. I just want a chance to talk. Your my father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunno if you read the comments or post them or what, but i have to say FUCK ME you're funny... thanks for the blogs, i've read all of them tonight after finding your site and i just... wow... thank you... you've brightened up the wrestling world... feel free to ridicule me and use my comments to show how much i suck...

Stephen Rivera said...

Thanks for the comments, Jon. I'm glad you like the blog. Tell your friends, tell your enemies about it. Also, keep on reading.

Actually, I encourage people to comment, whether or not they have something interesting to say, but for some reason, they don't. My theory is that they're so tired after laughing so much that they do not have the energy to type out a comment.