Monday, February 18, 2008

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 35th


Tomb Threatening Match
Tutankhamun vs. Mr. Kennedy


My word
I almost forgot the Ancient Egyptian ruler!
Tutankhamun! Get on over here!

King Tutankhamun
Preserved and mummified
Here he is
The man of the eighteenth dynasty

The Discovery Channel
The great entertainment and educational channel
Called me from the tomb
And said, "Tut. Pharaoh, I'm gonna present you as an important piece of history.
You are deceased but I bet your tomb has teasures."

This right now
is the greatest boy king you will ever see

Not Amenhotep I! Not Amenhotep II!
Not Thutmose I! Not Amenthotep II!
But Tutankhamun, the living image, the classic one!


The Question:
Who wins and how?

*****

NEXT WEEK

What kind of undead zombie guy uses mixed martial arts submission moves? Undead zombie guys don't watch ultimate fighting. They like Project Runway.

AND

We got eggs.

No comments: