Monday, September 28, 2009

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 76th


ECW Championship Match
Christian vs. Faith + 1


You know, ECW Championship?
I've been thinking a lot about you lately
And, well, that's why I'm wrestling in this match for you

I love you, ECW Championship
I want you around my waist
I'll shine you up real nice, title
Call you my title, title

You may not be gold, but you're pure gold to me, right?
What am I to do, title?
I want to wear you, title

Your gleam is my dream
When I do not have you I really want to have you
Oh, I'm in it to win it
But I could very well lose it
It's up to me 'cause I don't wanna lose you
Title


The Question:
Who wins and how?


*****


NEXT WEEK

I try to style my hair like Tyson Kidd. I'm "Charlie Browning" it.

AND

Ball in the bag.

No comments: