Monday, July 21, 2008

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 46th


John Cena vs. Limousine

Yeah
You can't help but ride me before you graduate
Can't help but wear corsages and cummerbunds in this one
Uh-huh, yeah

Excuse me for a second while the driver opens the door
This isn't his first gig, he's driven kids to proms before, yeah
Don't mind the driver's silence, he just thinks you're a bore
You think you're all cool cause you're dressed as a classy whore, uh-huh
Before he leaves the curb, your parents better take another group photo
Leave the ugly friend to the side who has to attend solo
This moment is one that's made to be on the mantle
Next to your perfect attendance certificate, this moment holds no candle

Today you're glamorous, you must be a princess
Tomorrow you'll be pregnant, Maury can I get a witness?
This one is for John C. and his motor vehicle brutality
You can't see me run you over in an dark, deserted street
Right now, I'm about to roll to the swank party
I think I saw your biggest fan on the way, he failed to get his GED
Call the cops, you better tell them that I'm looking for the kill
If I don't waste you, John, a stretch Hummer will


The Question:
Who wins and how?


*****

NEXT WEEK

Oh, book what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone.

AND

The world will look up and shout, "Save us," and I will whisper... "No."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this blog is awesome