Monday, September 17, 2007

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 26th


World Tag Team Title Match
Mike & Ben Seaver vs. Cade & Murdoch (c)


Show me that show again (Ooh, show me that show)
I think they were partners for a little while
Boner might've managed them
The Rednecks' reign is gonna end

Ooh
As long as they help each other
They'll be sportin' tag gold right around their waists
People, you and me
We will truly be
The most entertained viewers who never stopped viewin'

As long as we pay the forty
We'll see them use Carol as a foreign object
On Sunday or replayed
On the couch we'll stay
We get to watch them
Make their Pay-Per-View debut (Make their Pay-Per-View debut)


The Question:
Who wins and how?

*****

NEXT WEEK

The Swerved celebrates its one-year anniversary. Bring the whole family. I have one hot dog and a half-full can of Pepsi. It's first come, first swerved.

AND

To begin year the second, I am getting a check-up. What? You have to put your what where? That's where I keep my safe deposit box, doctor.

No comments: