Monday, June 18, 2007

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 19th


Batista vs. Moose


Uhhhhhhhh

In Riverdale I'm staying mad at Reggie
A place where I can play, leave Midge alone

I'm tired of all these books I told you I don't read
I've never understood "To be, or not to be."
I'd rather play football and wear a numbered shirt.
The world of mathematics makes my thinking part hurt.

And I say

In Riverdale I'm staying mad at Reggie
I can't believe I'm forced to hang with him and Archie
What the hell is Jughead wearing a freakin' crown for?
He's not the Burger King cause that joint is next door

Leave Midge alone


The Question
Who wins and how?

*****

NEXT WEEK

Here's to Mr. McMahon. May he tear both his quads upon entry to that wrestling ring in the sky.

AND

I get it! French class!

No comments: