Monday, July 05, 2010

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 94th


WWE United States Championship Match
The Miz (c) vs. Mystikal


Represent the states, but watch yourself
Represent the states, but don't show me your Florida
Represent the states, but watch yourself
Represent the states, put back that dangling Florida

I came here moving thangs with my hands
Don't make me leave with a surplus of thangs in my possession, let's haggle
And don't worry about how I'm talking like this
When I'm rapping I'm not angry, but I'm just disappointed in what you do
I'm truculent with every single step
More dignified than any other rapper who just served a long-term prison sentence
You can't defeat me and you won't
Except when you do and you did
Take the mic, don't be trite, get your coat back
Got some Kwik for my dogg pound, witnessing Killings at the theme park
You think I'm lying? Miz, I wouldn't try it
I'm sighing if you trip over words about voting for the Diva Search
Kids rhyming weekly, acting like they're into me
Hope this doesn't alarm you when I say I'm the man without the candy van (stranger danger)
Came to play, but not this way
You're in reality, not on MTV
Get like a student and you'll learn
We don't play by road rules because we're living in the real world


The Question:
Who wins and how?


*****

NEXT WEEK

I will climb a ladder and grab a briefcase, weeks before I have to climb a ladder and grab a briefcase for real.

AND

Simple. You hit him, don't let him hit you.

No comments: