Monday, October 13, 2008

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 52nd


Kane vs. A Maturing Dakota Fanning

I just got rid of Rey Mysterio, who's in grave disbelief
I donated every one of his masks for Red Cross relief

As I blossom into a woman, I will replace him
I have grown taller and thin

Every future film that I am in will contain more provocative scenes
I will show you more of my skin on the silver screen

Kane will find out that he's no match when I am around
Since Tom Cruise can't carry me around, I use my two feet to walk on the ground

Give me the love that you gave Rey Rey
Applaud me and I might introduce you to Oprah Winfrey one day

Give me the cheers that you gave Rey Rey
Applaud me and I might let you join in on my foreign policy debate

The Question:
Who wins and how?


*****

NEXT WEEK

Johnny Knoxville's hand is smaller than The Great Khali's hand? How can this be?

AND

I'll see the next hour through. It falls to the next so soon.

No comments: