Monday, November 13, 2006

The Swerved Presents: Dream Match the 5th

The answer to last week's Squared Circle of Fortune:

My Name is Finlay and I Love to Fence


WWE's resident Irish guy Finlay loves to fight, but he has a secret obsession: fencing. In lieu of a shillelagh, Finlay is known to hit his opponents in the back of the head with the sharp edge of a rapier. Unfortunately, that means that they do not get up. Furthermore, The Little Bastard is not big enough to use a rapier so he must use those plastic toothpicks in the shape of a sword. Together, they are as unstoppable as a middle-aged guy with a pointy, steel weapon and a vertically challenged leprechaun with colourful floss substitutes can be.


*****

Survivor Series Elimination Match
World Tag Team Champions Ric Flair and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Sgt. Slaughter, and "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes w/ Arn Anderson vs. *NSYNC w/ Justin Timberlake


Bye Bye
Don't wanna have to beat old men
We're cool kids versus lame legends
You may boo us but it ain't no lie
Grandpa, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't really wanna slam them hard
I'd rather help them with their bingo cards
B-I-N-G-Old guy, it ain't no lie,
Grandpa, bye, bye, bye

I'm giving up to the Figure Four
We don't wanna be the cause of their arthritis no more
Bye Bye
I'm tappin' out
I'm layin' back
Not gonna be the victor, we might accidentally kill them

Don't wanna have to give them meds
We'll let them rest in orthopedic beds
We're leavin' them to live
Bye, bye, bye...


The Question:
Who wins and how?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Lance Bass always waanted to go to space...so I guess he'd enjoy Space Mountain, then.

My pick: The Five Horsemen (AKA, The Rated AARP Superstars)over O-Town, or 98 Degrees, or whoever's whom.